2012 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sdn LT Fleet
2012 Chevrolet Impala
$1000 Down and Drive it home today.
Call (or text) (832) 510−3030 for More information *** Ask for Eddie or Diana
Texas Auto Spot
6900 Long Point Road, Houston, TX 77055
Or use the link below
to view more information!
Just Got this nice 2012 Chevrolet Impala (Financing Available with $1000 down !!)
We do In-House Financing, We will work with your banks and credit unions as well !! .
CALL ANYTIME TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. CALL BEFORE COMING TO INSURE AVAILABILITY.
+Very Clean from Inside out
+A/C works like new, ice cold.
+recent oil change and full maintenance done
+the car has been recently serviced and inspected
+Mileage :130K Miles
+Pictures speak for them selves!! Very beautiful and well kept vehicle.
+all this for just $5450 !!
similar vehicles to this Chrysler Sebring: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, chevrolet cobalt, cruze, sonic, dodge caliber, ford escort, focus, fiesta, honda fit, hyundai elantra, kia spectra, mazda3, mitsubishi lancer, nissan cube, sentra, versa, scion tc, xa, xb, xd, msubaru forester, impreza, toyota camry, honda civic, accord, matrix, corolla, volkswagen jetta, passat
95 1995 96 1996 97 1997 98 1998 99 1999 00 2000 01 2001 02 2002 03 2003 04 2004 05 2005 06 2006 07 2007 08 2008 09 2009 10 2010 11 2011 12 2012 13 2013 14 2014
All Scheduled Maintenance.
Ice cold A/C.
Looks & runs great.
Perfect first car.
Runs & drives great.
Very clean interior.
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (300 hp [223.7 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 262 lb-ft of torque [353.7 N-m] @ 5300 rpm)
- Oil life monitoring system
- Front wheel drive
- Battery rundown protection
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Suspension, 4-wheel independent, Touring
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) machined aluminum
- Tires, P225/55R17, all-season, blackwall
- Tire, compact spare
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Moldings, body-color rocker
- Headlamps, halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted
- Mirrors, outside power-adjustable body-color
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Antenna, integral rear, AM/FM
- Seat adjuster, driver 6-way power
- Seat adjuster, driver manual lumbar control
- Shifter, floor console
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog Deluxe with chrome trim, 4-gauge cluster with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature, fuel, trip odometer, Driver Information Center, outside temperature and compass
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and passenger lockout
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Trunk release, remote
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Air conditioning, dual-zone manual climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger and air filtration system
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- Applique, woodgrain on instrument panel and door
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night with map lights
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handles, front passenger and rear outboard
- Lighting, interior with center-mounted dome and rear reading lights
- StabiliTrak, stability control system includes Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain Side Air Bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. A note about child safety: Always use safety belts and the correct child restraint for your child's age and size. Even with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See your vehicle Owner's Handbook for more information.)
- Safety belt pretensioners, front row seats
- Door locks, rear child security
- Trunk emergency release handle
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor